Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm smiling big today!!

I have had a grin from ear to ear for the last hour as I stood in line to vote, voted, and drove home from the voting booth. I am just so excited to be able to vote for a presidential candidate that I am really excited about. . .after a year of watching all of the debates, studying the various issues, and watching the plethora of ads here in this swing state. . . I am so glad to have been able to finally cast my vote. Now, all I can do is keep my fingers crossed. . .

5 comments:

smiles, Sharon said...

Kudos to you!!!! You exercised a fantastic opportunity to express your political views. I am with you! Can't wait for my turn next Tuesday. Then BIG NERVES until results are in. mom

Shanda McKeehan said...

Guessing your not going to get too many of your church friends to applaud your vote here, but I love it and felt the same way. Good for you trying to understand the issues and exercising your right to vote. Austin

Natalie said...

I'm with you Molly! Go Obama!

Ashley-Anne and Daniel Brown said...

I just got back from voting and was filled with such EXCITEMENT in seeing the democratic process at work. I proudly wore a "Yes We Can" sticker in the booth.... yes we can... and we will... and later tonight/tomorrow... Yes We Did!

Here's to a better future for our families and friends!

The Reno Rowdies said...

I voted for him too. Great minds think alike, I say!