Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Trunk or Treat

Tonight we went to church for some Trunk or Treating. It was a chilly night, so Kayla and I dashed from car to car as fast as we could. . . she still came home with a sugar high and a bag full of candy.
Hunter and I were mad scientists or something like that. We were inspired by the scientist who did a static experiment at the Maryland Science Center the week before. I think Hunter did the better job of getting his hair to stick out. . .darn it.
Kayla was Belle from Beauty and the Beast. For months, she said she wanted to be Cinderella, but when we went to buy the costume she changed her mind as she liked the yellow better than the blue... so Belle she is. Either way, I think she is the prettiest princess ever.
And Luke . . . well, we squeezed him into a Halloween onesie and ghost hat that were quite snug. Our 3 month-old is looking more like a 6 month-old these days. But he sure is cute.
The best part of it is we only spent $10 on costumes this year.
Experimenting on Luke. . . .poor guy is too young to protest.
Kayla was so excited to see that her friend Maddisyn was Cinderella. Her mom is very talented as you can see by the beautiful costume she made.

A close-up of our little guy. . . Happy First Halloween!

3 comments:

Jolley's said...

Wow, you're pretty quick at posting! On the way home tonight Scott and I were talking about how cool those "mad-scientist" outfits turned out. And Belle sure looked cute as well!

smiles, Sharon said...

What a fun posting!!! The family photo is fantastic;love the polka dot bow tie, googley eyeglasses, ghosty cap and butter-yellow Belle dress...most of all love those who are wearing everything!!! So love your blogs, and this goes to the top of favorites!!! Happy Haunting.
mom

Tracie Frost said...

You guys look great! Sorry I didn't see it in person!