Last night, I thought I had struck oil until I realized it was my son throwing up all over me, the floor, and himself. Seriously, in full fource, the fluids came gushing out of his mouth. But what made the matter worse is I was at my friend's house babysitting her daughter so, it wasn't my floor that was laden with puke. . . but my friends. Oh wait, it gets worse, or at least more embarrasing. . . seconds after this happened, her husband came strolling through the front door. Poor guy did not expect to come home to a house wafting with the smell of puke. The nice guy that he is - helped me find rags and clean up the pukey mess. Afer a phone call to my husband, he came over with clean clothes and helping hands.
The day had been busy for everyone, we were all so worn out for the day. . . we decided to eat the day away. We took our families over to Five Guys and enjoyed hamburgers and french fries. . . I didn't get the little hamburger as usual. . . I went for the full, two pattied hamburger to get me back on top of my game!!! Oh What a Night!
By the way, little Luke hasn't thrown up since but he has had quite the explosive diapers. I hope he isn't getting the flu that is going around.
Smart Little One
7 years ago


1 comment:
This "mom's worst nightmare" reminds me of the time when a certain Miss Molly and her sister, Miss Ashley were tucked away in bed for the night. That is until I heard a horrible gush....hmmm which one of you blurped up all over the bed???????? which of course spilled onto the floor.....ah memories of motherhood.
Post a Comment