Instead of enrolling Kayla in preschool this year, we decided to do one more year of a co-op preschool. There are a four girls in the group: Kayla, Arin, London and Maddisyn. . . and they are having a great time. All of the moms are doing a great job with their lessons and they are learning a ton. Each week we focus on a new letter and everything we do at preschool is based on that letter. Here are a couple pics:
The girls working on their Caterpillars for the Letter C.
The final product based on the book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar.
One of the reasons I added pics of the projects is to keep me organized - I read about the idea in a magazine - take a pic of your kids artwork so you don't feel so guilty throwing it away. Actually, the dog puppet is still alive - I thought I'd let Kayla have a little more fun with it as it is too cute. So much for being clutter free - baby steps, right?


1 comment:
Kayla you are such an adorable little school girl!! I can see that you love your art, learning words and being with your friends.
Your caterpillar reminded me of when I read the same book to your mommy when she was little.
Your mommy is very clever to take photos of your artwork. Wish I had done that. Smart mommy. Love Grammy
Post a Comment