Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hallidays come to Visit

Hunter's close friend, Bill, and his wife, Michelle, and son, Wilson came to visit a couple weekends ago. It was so fun to have them here. One day while Bill and Hunter went golfing, we took the kiddies to the nature museum and Freedom Park. We probably weren't supposed to - but we gave the ducks some snacks.

While the ducks snacked, Baby Luke just chilled - got to love when he does that!!!
The next day we took the kiddies to the Fiesta Plaza where they have this huge indoor jungle gym. I hadn't been on the weekend before and it was a little crazy - so you have to go in with your children to supervise. Well, someone probably should have been supervising me as I am the one who got going too fast on the slide and made a crash landing---oober embarrassing :-) So, Michelle and I decided it was time for the men to take a turn with the kids, while we sat down, ate our yummy tacos and churros, and snapped a couple pics!!! Now that is more like it.

1 comment:

The Reno Rowdies said...

I love the pictures of your kids. So good to hear you all are doing well!