I was just going to start a Candy Grammy blog, but thought I would look at yours first. So glad I did. Love your Monday postings!! Kayla is fearless!! There isn't anything she won't try from painting beautiful artwork to jumping into a pool. Now where does she get all this "moxey" from? Thanks for the weekend high lights. mom
You've inspired the blogging in our family, Molly! Your site is just great... love looking at all the cute photos of Kayla and her daddy and your cute growing belly! How are you feeling?!? All my love, Ashley
2 comments:
I was just going to start a Candy Grammy blog, but thought I would look at yours first. So glad I did. Love your Monday postings!!
Kayla is fearless!! There isn't anything she won't try from painting beautiful artwork to jumping into a pool. Now where does she get all this "moxey" from?
Thanks for the weekend high lights.
mom
You've inspired the blogging in our family, Molly!
Your site is just great... love looking at all the cute photos of Kayla and her daddy and your cute growing belly! How are you feeling?!?
All my love,
Ashley
Post a Comment