
This past weekend we went to the Daniel Stowe Botanical Garden. Even though it was the hottest day of the year so far (low 90s), we decided to go anyway as this was probably the last weekend that we could go do something fun before we move and the baby arrives. The Gardens were really pretty, but the best part was getting wet by the "Tunnel Garden". Afterwards, we went and pigged out on "Checkers" - hamburgers, french fries, and milk shakes -

yummy!
5 comments:
I have this on my list of things to do this summer. I'm glad you had a good time!
Yeah! I'm so happy you have a blog now! Kayla is such a pretty girl. We are so thrilled about your baby boy! Congrats! You better be posting lots now! We miss you guys.
We have yet to go there but super excited to do it. I love the pictures and man "the gicksters" is too awesome. Loving it all.
Cute blog! I miss you guys and it's fun to see pictures and catch up on what you have been up to.
What a super surprise! We are so excited that you now have an official blog. It looks great, so fun to read. We will love being a part of your blogging experience. HMMM will you post each day?
We just came back from Barbara's for dinner and so fun to find your blog in the email. All is well here, very busy, but had great time. The baptism was so lovely, Adam so cute and excited. Will call you when we get home. Love mom
Post a Comment