We did it! We moved into our new home this past weekend and we are already loving our new home. My mom came into town on Wednesday to help out and I am so glad that she did. As soon as she arrived, I sent her to the doctors with my sick daughter while I went off to settlement. The next couple days we spent either packing up or taking care of Kayla as she had a really strange flu this past week that made her so uncomfortable.
But despite Kayla not feeling well, we were able to get everything ready to go for the move on Saturday. A ton of Hunter's friends from our church came out to help load and unload the truck, which was so helpful. . . it only took them 2 1/2 hours!!! I thought that was so fast for all the junk we own. And a lot of my friends offered to take Kayla, but being so sick we had to keep her with us - but if any of you are reading this - thank you! And thanks to Heather for the yummy dinner.
So, now we are up to our neck in boxes trying to unpack everything, but we are making good progress. Its fun to start thinking about how we are going to decorate again as being in a rental this past year, we hardly did any decorating.
The best part of the move is that I didn't go into labor. After working so hard this past year and as I am just a week away from my induction date, it was a possibility - but so far so good.
If I don't do a lot of updating this week - I'll at least let you know when "baby brudder" comes into this world.
Smart Little One
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment