The reason I have finally had time to catch up on my blogging is because we are snowed in!! Yesterday morning the snow started and didn't let up until evening . . . I think we got about 5 inches. . .we love looking out at the blanket of white snow and the kids loved playing in it (for a whole 15 minutes).
To warm ourselves up, we drank hot cocoa topped with marshmallows and whip cream. . .yummy!
And later in the day we got some projects done. . .I especially love the wall hangings we put up in our bathroom.
Unfortunately, last night a layer of icy rain covered the snow leaving things very slippery. I don't know how Hunter drove to work today - I barely made it up the driveway to put out the garbage cans (which I am sure won't get picked up today.)
The most amazing part is this is our second snow storm of the year. The last time we made the ugliest snowman I have ever seen since we were to cold to make it look nice.
Wonder if there will be a third snow storm this year. . . we'll let you know!


1 comment:
I love the last few posts. So much fun and celebration! Keep having fun with the kids and snow and stuff!
Post a Comment