Friday, January 18, 2013

Crazy Weather

Last Saturday, the high for the day was 72 degrees in January!  
While it probably isn't a good thing, we sure loved it and loved spending the day outside.  Here are some pics of us enjoying the beautiful weather on the Greenway and at home!









 Since last week's beautiful weather, it has been cold and rainy, but today we woke up to a sprinkling of snow on the lawn!  It only lasted half the day, but the kids were still excited to see snow as we didn't see any in NC last year! The sun is back out, which I personally am happy about . . . as I'm hoping for another warm weekend even though it is January!  We'll see . . .

1 comment:

smiles, Sharon said...

Perfect posting....I was going to call and suggest you get outside with your camera. I went out before Dawn, and stayed outside for several hours. I am still trying to get warm. All I could think about were your Funny Bunnies being so excited to see snow after two years, to run in it and throw a snowball. But alas, it wasn't exactly snowball snow. Fun posting.