Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bad mommy

The other morning, I was in such a hurry I put both of Luke's legs into one side of his shorts. . . .


and I didn't realize it UNTIL he started doing THIS (fallling) over and over again. . . .woops!

The worst part is Grammy Cathy and I couldn't stop laughing at his predicament and I just had to grab the camera to take these pictures.  Bad mommy.

Some might say, I was unconsciously getting him back for the mess he left in his crib a couple weeks ago.  (Those with a weak stomach should bypass the picture below)


But I promise I didn't put his pants on wrong on purpose.  I PROMISE!

2 comments:

smiles, Sharon said...

Oh my gosh, can you hear me laughing way up here in Maryland? poor little tyke....and he didn't even know he was being funny! You aren't a bad mommy, you are a funny mommy yourself!

Michigan Roys said...

That is too funny! I'm not sure how you waited so long to get back at him for that poopie mess! I am so glad that has never happened to me! Good job getting pictures of the funny moments!