Luke split open his lip today. . . the worst part is. . . this is the 4
th time in two weeks - he has had blood spilling out of his mouth. From raising Kayla, I have gotten use to the daily (sometimes hourly) bumps, scrapes, and bruises as she definitely inherited the "clumsy" gene. But Luke isn't clumsy, he is just a "bobble head" boy since his head's circumference is "off the charts" and he isn't afraid of anything.. . so as he tries to climb things, sit on things, or if gets really tired - that cute
oversized head of his just gets in the way. I am just afraid he is going to knock out a tooth . . . that wouldn't look good having a toothless child when the daddy is a dentist.

I thought I'd spare everyone a picture of a bloody mouth and just show my little boy in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment