March Madness is a great term for this past month (and no I am not talking about basketball). This past month our kids have had: the stomach flu (twice), roseola, double pink eye, double ear infections, and colds. And this past week, Hunter and I caught a cold/flu thing that wiped us out for a few days. Meanwhile, Luke is crawling around like crazy and getting into EVERYTHING! And I think due to the ear infections, his balance has been a little bit off as he bonks his head every few minutes. So, his nose has had this nasty scratch on it and he has a couple bruises on his face to add to the affect. Taking care of sick kids and not getting out of the house much, was really starting to give me some march madness. But Grammy Cathy and Papa Ed are coming today and we are all feeling a lot better (despite the fact that I have no voice), so we are looking forward to having a nice weekend with them. Hip-hip Hooray!!
So I wish I could push rewind, and get a do over this past month. Luke has made huge milestones these past few weeks with crawling, sitting up, eating, babbling, etc. - and I haven't caught any of the moments on camera. I guess puffy eyes and a snot-covered, scratched-up face doesn't quite make the cutest pictures to share. . . next blog I will put up some pictures of my crawling boy. 'Til then. . . .
Smart Little One
7 years ago


2 comments:
I don't even bother asking kids to smile most of the time. I like shots of them just as they are as well. Happy and cheerful (or unscathed) just doesn't always capture the memory. Too bad you can't point the camera and say "get well" though ;)
Sorry you've had a bad month! We seem to go in cycles like that too. I cannot believe your son is so big already. So cute!! We need to figure out a way to see each other. Maybe we'll need to visit Dal's brother out there and stop by and visit you too!
Post a Comment