Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Celebrations

As always we celebrated Luke's and Kayla's birthday full force. . .we celebrated with family when they were in town visiting for the 4th of July.


We celebrated with friends . . .since Luke and Kayla's birthdays are only two days apart, this year we combined their birthday parties and had it at Chuck e Cheese. . . since it was Luke's first "friend birthday party" he got to choose the venue! They had lots of fun and I loved that they do all of the work for you . .. I've decided I like the idea of having the birthday parties outside the home :-)

And we took them to Build-A-Bear Workshop to get birthday bears. . .thanks to a grandparent gift! Here is Twinkle Toes and Spider Man .. . their new favorite stuffed animals!

1 comment:

smiles, Sharon said...

I second, the parties were a blast....noisy....junk food....crazy games.....great servers......fun family visiting.....kid's lovin' their gifts.....several days of celebrating two super kids...love them to pieces.