Lauren was blessed this past Sunday, February 12th at our church. Hunter gave Lauren a short, but sweet blessing as she was started crying as soon as the blessing started. . .
Here she is in her blessing dress. . .this is the same dress that Kayla wore when she was blessed.
Both my parents and Hunter's parents were here to celebrate Lauren. It was really nice to have them all here. Here is a picture of everyone before we had a delicious roast dinner.
Now what made this blessing day unusual is Hunter and I both had to speak in church too. While it was stressful doing both; it made the day even more memorable as I talked about serving children which enabled me to share how grateful I am to be a mother of three wonderful children. And Hunter talked about How Faith Precedes Miracles. One of the miracles he spoke of was the birth of our three children.
We do love our little ones and we are so grateful for them and I am so happy that Hunter was able to give all three of them beautiful baby blessings!
Here are pictures of Hunter holding our babies on their blessing days. . .
| Lauren |
| Kayla |
| Luke |




1 comment:
What beautiful babies! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment