Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's been a blur!!

Wow!! I can not believe that tomorrow my little tike will be 6 weeks old . . . it has been a blur. . . He is getting cuter and cuter every day - I actually think he is looking more like Hunter. He is becoming more alert and aware of his surroundings and aware of his voice - his first month of life, he didn't make a peep - but he does now. :-)

I love watching how Kayla interacts with Luke. . . she loves her little brother and is very afffectionate with him. She loves to give him kisses, especially on his lips, because I tell her friends that they can only kiss him on his forehead. . . so she feels special if she gets to kiss him on the lips. I love these pictures of Kayla holding Luke - she was so proud to show her daddy that she is a "big girl" and can hold her brother.












A week ago, we said goodbye to our last visitors. My sister Melinda and her nine-year old daughter, Emma , as well as my other sister Ashley and her husband Dan. We had a wonderful time with them. Kayla loved playing with Emma - they are like sisters - they are a lot alike and just love being together. Since it was such a hot week, we tried to stay indoors - so we actually went and saw a couple movies - WALL-E and Mama Mia. . . they were both so fun. We miss all of our guests! Here is the only pic I snapped of Kayla and Emma.

2 comments:

The Chapman Family said...

He is growing so fast. I love that he still has the baby smell. And Kayla istaking on that cute big sister role. Doesn't that just make you want to squeeze her.

smiles, Sharon said...

These are precious moments caught forever in photographs. This blog will be such a fun "tiny tot story" when Kayla and Luke are older. They will both appreciate your efforts to document their lives in a sharing manner.