OK, this is only my second entry on my blog. I created this last summer and haven't touched it since. But I think it is time to get started again, especially because this will probably be the easiest way to show off our little boy when he is born. Within six weeks,we should have our new addition to our family, which we are really excited about. . . we still have yet to pick a name though.

At the end of June, we will be moving into our new house and a couple weeks later Hunter will be starting work with a practice out in Monroe, NC. Also, Kayla will be turning 3 years old on July 9th!!! So, the next few weeks should be a bit of a whirlwind - but they are all fun, exciting events - so it should be great.
Kayla is so fun - but she definitely has a mind of her own. She no longers believes in listening to her mom and dad because she is a "big girl" and can do everything herself. For example, she thinks she can get her water out of the refrigerator door by herself - which often ends up in a flooded kitchen floor. But despite her lack of listening and obeying, she has been a fun two year old. She is just so full of spunk. . . I love to watch her learn, grow, and explore. My favorite is how she sings songs at the top of her lungs - I swear she only has one volume - "extra loud"!!! She still loves to dance, play in dirt and water, play outside, and play with friends.
Hunter is excited to be winding down with his residency. And I will be excited to get rid of my big belly - I have felt really quite good these last few months, but I am now getting a little uncomfortable and tired again. I am just thrilled that the baby looks healthy.


2 comments:
I love your new home. You are going to have such fun decorating it. Congrats Big time!
Congrats on everything! Your house is soooo pretty!
Post a Comment